For the invitation, I created a circle front that said “Birthday Brawlers, Let’s have a Ball” It was a picture from online. Underneath it said, Pokemon VS. Bakugan. (I used pictures that said Pokemon with the ball under it and the Bakugan Logo with Dan throwing a ball) I made another circle for the back. The top said “Let the battle begin” It had a picture of the Pokemon characters and then all the party details. I printed the front circle and the back circle on sticker paper and cut them out. I cut larger circles on yellow card stock on stuck the front and back circle on it. I used Blue CD sleeves for the envelope, so the front was showing through and I printed a round, “You’re invited” seal to close the envelope.
I put the Silent Core into the piñata. Once the training is completed and they have earned all of their badges and all the bads guys are sent to DD(Dimension Doom), a star shaped bakugan(PINATA) is returned from the DD and the kids must open it to find Silent Core and reunite it with the Infinity Core and restore balance. (The Doom Dimension is an alternate dimension from the real world, possibly also in Vestroia. It is known that no Bakugan has ever returned from there until the brawlers and their Bakugan were released from here by the legendary soldiers. Bakugan Vestroia is a vast dimension comprised of 6 attribute worlds: Fire, Earth, Light, Darkness, Water and Wind.)The kids earn badges. Team Bakugan earns the 6 attribute worlds. I just found pictures off the internet of wind, fire, darkness, light, water, & earth. Team Pokemon earns 6 pokemon badges. I made Team Pokemon and Team Bakugan Badges for the kids. I printed the badges on circle label sticker paper. )
GAMES: ( Training Exercises)
2. Pokemon/ Bakugan Character Walk :
We had 10 Pokemon characters, 10 Bakugan characters, and enough blank cards taped onto the floor. ( I printed them onto cardstock. I had enough so that every child could be standing on one. I had 20 kids there). This is used for a game of musical cards(character walk) to the Pokemon theme song. When the music stops, whatever Character they are on, they get that character card (if it is the one they need.) I printed small pictures of each of the characters onto cardstock. They were about 1½ in. The object is for each child to collect all 5 of their team characters once they collect all 5 they receive their BADGE. They put the 5 characters cards in their Ziploc bag. I chose to have the first one (from each team) to get all 5 win a prize. The kids loved this game!
3. Metal Gate Card Game:I put 3 Bakugan Metal Gate Cards and 3 Pokemon Cards on the floor (I created these cards on my ScrapbookMax Program, just using the logos with the characters, printed them on cardstock, and taped them to the ground.) I had the kids line up according to their team. (3 people from each team played at once.) The kids on each team one each got 10 pennies to toss(other team gets 10 dimes to show difference, if their toss is wayward) and they try to get the coins to land on their card. Go until all kids have a turn. They all will receive their BADGE.
4. Stretchy Bakugan Card Find:
In this game the kids are told about the cards falling from the sky and that they need to collect them to play the game and improve strategy in battle. The kids are arranged in a circle. They are each given a large stretchy sticky hand (I got mine at Walmart for $1 each.) The cards are placed in the middle of the circle and they all try to get their Team Card using their stretchy hand. They must retrieve the cards with only the aid of the stretchy hand. I made Bakugan Cards Fronts, Pokemon card fronts, and Try Again cards. All the cards were blank on the other side) Each child took a turn to slap at the cards with the sticky hand. Once they got their corresponding team card, they won their Badge. We continued until every child won a badge. This game went very fast.
5. PokeBall/ BakuBall Game:I bought a bag of 100 Soft balls for a ball pit from Walmart.($7) I chose the give Team Bakugan the Blue and Yellow Balls and Team Bakugan the Red and Green Balls. A line in the middle of playing area divides the two teams. The game is started and the kids throw balls back and forth trying to keep the opposite team's balls out of their area. After an allotted amount of time the team with the least amount of enemy balls wins. Every-one gets a BADGE. Kids love throwing balls at each other.
6. Electricity Zap:
I bought an 8 pack of water guns at Walmart for $3, but then I chose to use water bottles instead and just bought 4 for $1 each. I printed pictures of the bad guys onto sticker paper and stuck them onto red and blue helium filled balloons. We tied them to tissue paper crepe streamers, and them tied them to a string we had strung between 2 posts. I used red balloons for Bakugan and Blue for Pokemon. I made sure we had enough balloons for each child. Each team shoots the water ("electricity" or "fire") at the tissue paper, until it comes apart, and the enemy balloons are released into the sky (DD-doom dimension) (We had the party during the winter, but luckily it was warm enough for this game. If weather is bad, just let kids release their balloons.) Everyone gets their BADGE. This game was by far the hit of the party. The kids kept saying how cool it was.
-At this point they should all have their badges and the Star bakugan(piñata) has been released from the DD. My husband lowered it down it the party area, while we were outside. -
7. Pinata- We bought a star piñata from Walmart that looked like a Pointy Bakugan. We told the kids we had to break it open to release the Silent Core (It was inside the piñata.) After it was broken we let the birthday boy open it and he put them together and they snap together.(Since they are snake magnets) We all cheered and said that the Infinity Core is now reunited with the Silent Core and world is saved.
PRESENTS: Open presents
GOODY BAGS: I bought Pokemon treat bags and Bakugan treat bags and filled them with candy, 1 new Pokemon card, little poky balls, silver mirror ball on string, a pencil, 3 stickers, pop-it, and sticky hands. They also get to keep the 5 character cards and sticker from the games.
-IT WAS LOTS OF FUN-